|Your personal transmitter is available in pendant or wristwatch style. You can even wear it in the shower.|
Catholic Health Home Response gives comfort and peace of mind to families throughout Western New York. A specialized feature of Catholic Health’s Home Care Services division, this personal emergency response system gives subscribers the freedom to live independently with a direct link to emergency help 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week, at the touch of a button. Home Response features include:
• Quality, convenience at an affordable cost
• Long battery life
• Two-way communication
• Waterproof pendant or wristwatch transmitter
• QuickConnect feature that allows subscribers to answer incoming phone calls at the touch of button
• Emergency response center located right here in Western New York
• Monitoring by Doyle Medical Alarm Systems, a highly-respected name in home health and security monitoring industry based in Rochester, NY
• A self-testing button feature notifies the
call center if the battery is low or a problem exists with the device,
• Flexibility to subscribe on a month-to-month basis
“Our subscribers like the idea of knowing wherever they go in their homes - whether in the basement to do laundry or in the backyard to do gardening – emergency help is always available in the event of an accident or injury,” said Anne Koerner, manager of Catholic Health Home Response.
Family members, especially those who don’t live nearby to be able to offer immediate assistance, appreciate the security Catholic Health Home Response offers their loved ones. For more information on this service, call (716) 447-6309 or visit www.chsbuffalo.org.